Data Analysis RPC server over Tango
Dahu is a lightweight plugin based framework...
... technically a JSON-RPC server over Tango
* plugin can be class or can be generated from state-less function
* a plugin is executed within a job, each job lives in its own thread.
* plugins have empty constructors plus 4 methods (or more)
- setup allows to set the input parameters. It performs sanitization if needed
- process does the taff
- teardown sets the output and the logging and cleans up if needed
- abort can be used to stop the processing if a plugin is a daemon.
* the job is responsible for serializing on disk the plugin input and output
* jobs can be launched using the tango interface (or other ...)
* plugins have a single input and output, they are simple JSON-serializable dictionaries.
|Categories||Data analysis Data reduction Powder Diffraction SAXS/SANS|
|Input Formats||HDF5 JSON|
|Output Formats||HDF5 JSON|
|There is not a how-to for this software.|
|Documentation / Tutorials|
|There are no tutorials or documentation for this software.|
|No references have been added for this software.|
|Instruments||BM29 (ESRF) ID02 (ESRF) ID15A (ESRF) ID31 (ESRF)|